Tuesday, April 21, 2009

21st april

today i wake up around9am..
reli got a good good sleep..
then i wake up to prepare to go jb le..
as i nd to tansfer money for my mum..
reach thr almost around 1130am..
after transfer n cash deposit to mum's account..
i went to telekom as well..
as mum said the tmnet line is under my name..
they cant change the line to bercham..
nd i go to change it..
din noe the way go so i took a taxi to go..
reach thr then onli realise is quite near de..
i can walk thr no nd spent RM5 for it..
anyway nvr la...
is actually located near putri pacific..
went in to take my turn..onli 2 person infornt me..
but it takes sometime onli my turn..
after fill in the form n details..
i left telekom n walk back to city square...
reach thr i go to the thai massage..
the 1st time get massage,but it reli quite good after the massage..
can heard the waist sound when she turn my body n waist to a side..
scared me..=="
then my advantage started..
been long time din reli go shop shop..
but i bought alot expensive clothes..
2 pants tat cost RM65(20%) each, a colt cost RM75(1/2%)which after discount..
n some other clothes which oso branded..
as usual i will buy my comic as well n this time plus 2books of sudoku..
when i finished tmnet thr i went to eat at kim gary restaurant alone..
i saw the 2GP's staff thr dining..
then when i wan to go home tat time i go kopitiam eat eat as well..
after tat i go to the beside shop n bought 1/2 dozen "bao"..
is a new openning shop..wish to try long time ago..
donnoe why jz feel lik buying..
anyway i spent alot today, i change $150 to RM as my account not allow to without any money more..
reach home is almost around 8plus at nite..
po po boiled some leong sui..
abit bitter..but cant waste it la..
no1 at home,the bun still thr.i onli taken i of it..==
abit headache i think i should sleep early today..
suddenly when reach home feel lik wan to cut my frony hair..
long time din do lik tat oledi ..

No comments: