Sunday, April 12, 2009

12th april

today is easter day..
not to say in oscars was bz,..
anyhow i feel i do hate him..
but sumtime i will sercetly look at him..
i noe he reli reli don lik to see me anywhere..
wherever i am he wil go another place..
so sad of tat..
another case was me n another guy..
he admire tat he lik me..
but this shouldnt happen
as i promise myself from the begginning..
i wil nvr be ppl's third party..
tats one of the point..
another was i don think i lik him..
i donwan wat happened to JJ will happened to him as well..
reli sad wat i did to JJ..
but recent he keep on ask me whether i hate to be fren wt him or even look at him..
i don reli mean tat..
but jz tat i donnoe how to comfront him..
summore one of my team member lik to relate us together..
speard rumors..so irritating..
beside tat today kok leong seache me n chat..
he ask me out for dinner on tue..
i wonder so long but i still donnoe whether to meet him anot..
so sien..
i lost the gal n guy chain..
the one i bought to gv eddie one of it but din do so..
i lost on the day i ask yang to take my hp thru calling him..

recently i could feel thr's these 3person veli concern of me..
which is elbert, geo and sunny..
mostly sunny noe muc wat happened to me
hemm..elbert keep on ask me wat happened to me..
but i cant n donnoe how to let him noe it..
anyway i still got many things tat i nd to consider n i donnoe how tosettle..
i don wish to tell everything to ppl anymore especially my secrets..
i believe not everything could jz open mouth n say out now..
hemm..pretty tired as after work i went n hv a jog today..
on thur i may go out wt patrick, chee kin n yang and mayb john wong as well..
they planning,i still wonder whether join or not..

No comments: