Thursday, April 16, 2009

16th april

today i work morning..
after work, i will meet bangbang, pat, chee kin, yang they all..
chee cheng will join 1st but then i believe cz his bf then she din come..
so the whoel was me n bang bang..
pat oso invite another fren which i donnoe de..
after work, i stay at locker n play my sudoku..
after awhile felt sleepy so take a rest..
no longer bang bang call say she finished her training coming to meet me 1st.
so got a fast bath then meet her at raffles city's star buck..
we go n walk n walk around thr..
around 7pm then we met pat n cheekin, yang another fren of pat..
the guys left out abit of me n bang
luckily bang bang got come accompany me..
then they decided to go marina square food court take dinner..
i order ayam penyet n bang order japanese food..
we oso order two more side dish, fried carrot cake n fried oyster..
when we wait for the fried carrot cake, me n bang talk in cant..
the guy tot we are hk ppl..
lol..then we act act we are..lol
i believe he try to kacau kacau us la..
ask alot of things..
then me n bang start our dinner festival..
wow..so full le..cant reli finish all..
as they din take muc of the fried carrot cake n oyster..
after the dinner, almost 10pm then we go home..
but after dining,me n bang refresh alot of our history..
during primary n secondary school..remind me n bang noe each long time n we alwis in same class onli form 1 n 2 not in same class..
the rest we alwis stick together..
got alot of memories..mostly is wonderful de..
so so tired n sleepy..after reach home..
all of us go home, yang go work midnite..

No comments: