Monday, August 25, 2008

sick

tis time i reli sick..
i reli flu from the morning til i finished work..
then i visit the doctor..
i took mc on thurs..
n i was at home the whole thurs..
early in the morning i wake up ..
gu jie oledi told me tat don let my neice come near me as she alwis easily get sick..
then is ok..b4 tat nite, i bought some food tat i wish to eat during i sick..
grandma ask me alot of questions..
tats reli irritating..
after my neice back, she came to the room to come close me..
where i was playing the pc..
grandma was li to shock n so fast she close me inside the room n ask her stay away from me..
as lik im the alian in this world..
walau don hv to do so even im sick rite??
ok,, then when my nephew back, he actually wanted to use the pc but he din dare to tell me..
anyhw i was finish n plan to return it to him,,
grand ma ask me whether im finish so tat he could use..
the reason so he wont stay late n open the lamp til she cant sleep..
walau, it seem lik im the fault..
dinner time she even cook the fried food..
i was so damn angry her tat day,
im sick n she still cook this kind of food..
i feel lik wanted to move as soon as possible..
after tat sunny called me..
i talk wt him veli long,everything..
then i called ivan as he back to spore tat day..
n wil meet him on fri..
now i stil got abit of flu n cough..
but muc more better..
peter told me tat i nd more rest as i din reli concentrate on work currently..
i wish to sleep..
but this few nites, the maid who same room wt me,
talk to the pho so loud tat i cant sleep..
i got to roll n roll at the bed n reli reli tired onli can sleep..
=,="

1 comment:

lonely mun said...

jie...
take care oo....
u sick,
i will heart pain de...
haha..
i noe grandma is very cheong hei...
u oso very sun fu...
take care oo...
^^
muackzzz...