Sunday, August 10, 2008

pastry chef

hehe..today is the 1st time i wear chef uniform..
the reason is i went to pastry to do casual labour..
hemm..n i went there to do casual labour cz eddie do casual labour as well..
tot could work wit him..
but he was duty at 4th floor wt joey,the trainee from gp..
me at osacr wt the walfet man..=.="
early in the morning when i go out of the changing room..
those who saw me most of them ask y i wear lik tat..
or they wil ask is u change department??
omg..i don reli noe hw to explain it..
jz tell them to stop asking me or turn the question to another things..
hemm..nth muc to do as a pastry casual labour..
jz top up the bread,muffin,....
if not enuff bread or anythings,jz call the bakery then they wil send to me..
or i wil go down to pick up if im free..
all the while i work wt tat walfet man,im damn scare..
donnoe wat he wil do or mayb suddenly scream or wat..
but luckily he did nth n he's quite nice to me compare wat i saw he did to the other gal..
sumtime he wan to make himself abit proud then the way he said or explain hw important he is..
or he may use a way to praise himself..
but over all stil ok de.
after work, i went to pastry to sent the bread then i went uniform department..
i sit thr n hope i wil saw him..
if im not mistaken he oso finished the time wt me..
at the end i get to see him..talk abit then he went off..
hemm..i think he is now on the way back home..
i onli wil see him tonite..
actually tot of asking him out to take lunch together but words hard to throw out n it reli take me alot of brave to open mouth speak wt him..
recently find it difficult to talk wt him..
he seem lik avoid me or don feel lik wan to ans me..

No comments: