Thursday, August 7, 2008

jb

the 1st time i went jb wt elbert,geoffery n shawn..
we met at woodland bus interchange at 9am..
the elbert ask em not to late but he was the one who late..
anyway..we reach thr n went to jusco instead of city square..
as shawn n me were hungry, we went to pizza hut..
i come across food n tea..
i saw ah bing n ah hui..
they hv been tranfer to jb branch..
they told me the bitch sharon has been fired..
wat a great news..
then after pizza, we went 4 a movie "the mummy"
while there is sum time b4 the film start..
they went to play some games n i went to shop abit..hahaha
i was sitted between shawn n elbert..
after the show, they plan to cont the games to finished up the tokens..
so i went on for my shopping oso..
later on they call me to join for lunch which im so susprised..
they went n eat at kfc..=.="
after tat they went to buy some sport equiment..
then me n elbert go for sme snack^^
at the end we pass by a book stock..
i get all my magazine n comics..hahaha
we went back to city square n elbert n geoferry wana buy psp..
i wnet to buy my stuffs..
then meet up n go for dinner at kim gary..
after dinner we went back lo..

No comments: