Saturday, October 20, 2007

resign

i hand my resign letter yesterday..
but still hv to work a week more..
cz they nd a week notice to resign..
don wan stay looking at the bitch face..
reli hate..
when she nd u ..
she wil soften her voice..
but she dint nd u..
her face is lik the "har min son"
haiz..
today whole day no mood work..
kent came this morning, n i hv gvn him the complain letter..
wish now there is a guy where i can lend on his shoulder..
anyone can borrow me his shoulder??
veli tired..
long time din rest..
go shop, watch movie, chit chat, daydreaming,..
miz those days..
any1 can bring me back to those life..
reli feel wana get a guy by side..
but no1 wan me..
any recommendation??
=.= im getting crazy le!!
i cant stay anymore..
the longer i stay there..
the more abnormal i wil b..

3 comments:

天罚 said...

hem,, then better resign loh,, workes so unhappy,, need job , find me lah

天罚 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DER said...

welcome to my life*~