Wednesday, October 3, 2007

after a week..

after a week working there..
things started to get better..
noe wat should do, hw to settle things..
but still got many things to learn more..
today is oso kent's birthday..
we celebrate 4 him..
cz his family at kl..
then im working full today n tomolo..
n this whole week oso full..
so to all my frenz..
if u hv any serious, important things..
call me or msg me!!
i wil try my best to reply u as fast as possible..
hehe..
he msg me today..
wt a veli sweet forward msg..
haha..don talk bout him le..
sum1 wil say i alwiz mention him here..
then wil jealous de la..
lol xD

1 comment:

Vic's life said...

aiyo~dun bother about him la..I like to know how was u guys relationship..kent today birthday meh? lol big boii liao 20 years old liao hahahha...kim nvr appear to celebrate wif him as well meh?
since u work full tis whole week~must take care alot ar
dun get sick kayz~