Tuesday, October 9, 2007

after 2 weeks..

after more then 2 weeks work..
today is my 1st day of off day..
haha veli hapi..
early in the morning i went the acs..
go back to the school to get my stpm cert..
cz i heard tat..
if in this year u din take it..
they wil sent it back to jabatan pendidikan..
then u wil get fine rm50 to get back..
or u may ask ur parent to get it wil u r not in ipoh..
after taking it..i went to jusco..
meet my dearest fren..
b4 tat stil back to my work place settle sumthing..
hehe..
me n my fren order alot of things..

tats wat we hv order..
but can finished..

haha..then me n my fren chat n chat alot of things!!
then around 5pm lik tat..
we leave the restaurant..

tats the end
haha..

this is my colleagues..

"" i learned how to upload photo jor le ""
in the future i wil try my best to put more pic de la!!

2 comments:

Vic's life said...

very very nice~
mun mun so clever~ Fast learner^^

DER said...

zz, upload pic oni ma
my grandmother also know
my 3 years old nephew how to bot RO