Monday, October 22, 2007

ais kacang..

ais kacang!!
is a food make of ice n many things..
my life today is lik tat le..
everything mix together..
i saw a few of my frenz
the frenz tat i long time din meet jor
reli damn mizz them..(one of them is my ah gor)
it should b a great day..
cz i met all my frenz tat i mis so muc
n my day spoilt..
i was ask to work full today..
n i tot the 4 little bro can go back earlier cz they wil hv their exam tomolo..
but she din let them go..
things get worse n worse..
she scold again n i was the one who helping to solve her prob..
wat can i do anymore??
i can feel at the end of my life..
i reli cant think of anythings..
her prob all throw to me..
im veli veli tried..
i hope i can cry out of my heart..
but who wil und..
i could feel im alone..standing alone at a dark street..
fighting by myself..
force to b tough..
i hope sum1 could by my side..
helping me..doing it wit me..
guiding me..
but..
sum1 told me b tough..
is not easy to b tough..
no1 wil noe the painess inside..
hw hard to b..
i hope i can cry out from my heart..
but..

No comments: