Sunday, July 29, 2007

two of them..

they..
two of them..
they alwiz make me lik tat..
y..one of them wil b leaving..going to study..this mon wil b leaving..wil b missing him alot..alot..after he hv gone there..the chances we meet n chat wil b least..more least..he is the one i mention alwiz..the HE ..he say tat we r fren..he's good fren..he appreciate wat i hv did 4 him..helping him whenever he need my help..n as i noe..i nvr rejected his request..i try my best to make his life easier..he did worry bout me wen im lost..i mean during the appeal result out..he pho me n comfort me..tats reli help me..he teach me alot..he is the 1st guy teach me alot of things..to b frank, i was scare of guys last time..cz im from a gal's school..i don hv muc guy frenz..so when i go to f6..is sumthing reli scare me..they hv to sit bside me..hv to talk wt them..alot of things..but he is the one save me..save me from tat condition..he change me alot..he's a nice guy..i seldom wear sweater..but i wil wear it when i feel cold..but for him..when i wear it tats mean im sick..n he wil keep asking whether im sick..a caring guy..we r in the same tuition centre..there's once he scare i got no transport..he ask me to follow him..he n his frenz is driving..bring me along..but usually i go there by myself..
the other one...another mr. HE..we noe each not reli long actually..a few months onli..we start a relation..i noe him at my work place..now he is my ex bf..when we break tat time..i reli sad..but the sadness i hv.. i cant explode it out..reli sad..all inside the heart..no1 i can express to..i tot i can let this go..but i cant..i don understand y this is happening..now he alwiz show out himself whenever i on9..ever i noe is nth..but it make me think back..when i saw his name..i wil get depress again..
both of them..they did lighten up my life b4 but later wat happened is a tragedy..

2 comments:

Vic's life said...

actually things wasnt that bad de mun mun~
all you need to do is try to let go
things that are gone is gone~
same wif tis situation
ex is ex~
look at me n WSL
u noe it...I cant say tat every guy was like tat
but most of them are really like tat
nvm la soon we might work together
that time I'll owis by yourside
I'll be de 1 u will express ur sadness...dun keep it
not good for health XD

jesslyne said...

cheng..i noe the pass is the pass..but feeling is uncontrolable..i do hope i could do so..yea..soon we wil work together..i wil try not keep inside..thanks 4 caring..^^