Monday, July 16, 2007

hope tat end wit disappointment..

on 14th of July is a worst day to me..
early in the morning there's sumthing happened to me oledi..
but i face it calm..
hwever things din end..
it cont..
i was being inform tat the result is out..
the appeal result..
the answer tat hv been waiting so long..
suspose to b the nxt day the result out..
n i check the result through sms once i noe bout it..
pretty scare to open the msg at 1st..
reli scare..
but i hv to open it..
n read it..
it was written lik this..
DUKACITA Anda Tidak Berjaya ditawarkan ke IPTA.
after reading it..
i still feel ok..
i better trust the net result..
so i surf net to check it..
is hard to get in..
many ppl r busying to view tat website..
while waiting 4 the website..
i sms him..
telling him the news..
the result is out..
n at last i get to the website..
damn..
they hvn updated the website yet..
couldnt check..
so angry tat time..
they should done as they noe the result is out..
then later..
later i view it again..
is there..
i jz need to enter my ic no, specific it n my 'angka giliran'..
n the result wil b there..
in front of my screen..
n the answer i get..
is stil the same..
same answer...
helping him check the result..
same thing happened..
i was so down tat time..
he pho me asking hw??
i told him same thing happened on me...
him ask me not to b so sad..
i say they don wan us..
one day they wil regret, regret for not letting us in..
then i cont talking wt my frenz through msn..
topic is bout the result..
im stil fine tat time..
stil can control my feeling..
jz feel unfair..
abit of headache..
later he msg me again..
i told him b4 tat i might go working if cant get in..
the msg was advising me to cont study n not to work 1st..
he believe i could earn more then i can rite now..
i wish i could reply him..
but i don noe hw to answer him..
no longer he called me..
i cant control the tears in my eyes..
suddenly i could feel there is sum1 out there is caring me..
when i need this person..
he told me alot of things..
advising me wat i could do..
i told him the difficulties im hving..
he understand it..
at last there is sum1 understand wat im thinking..
feeling tat im not alone..
not being left out..
being drop by them
but later im ok...
feel better after saying sumthing hired inside but wishing sum1 understand..
now i should start plan wat i should do the nxt step..
going to work or..
study..
if study..
where should i choose..
if work..
where should i go..
spore or back to genting??
where??
alot to think of..
i wish i could go wit him..
but i cant..
alot of things to decide..
new life wil start..
the most important..
how am i going to tell my parent..
don noe how to let them noe this..
but anyway i feel better after talking wit my frenz..
thanks to all the comfort n advises they gv..
if in my life without u all..
i wonder what could happened to me..
thanks guys n gals..


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear,I felt very touched when reading ur article.
The feeling is juz...erm...duno how to say...maybe wat i can say is,feeling sad too~
Anyway
Happy to noe u as my fren,dear dear~

jesslyne said...

thanks darling..
thanks 4 leaving a msg on it..
wat is a past..
is oledi past..
wat i can do is only face it..
thanks 4 being by my side wenever i need u n all my fren..

天罚 said...

erm,,, who said must get in to local u to be succesfull.. i support u, got many chance nw at out side.. just want to said keep in touch. DONT GIVE UP !!!!!!!!

jesslyne said...

thanks of the advise u gv..
hope tat im strong enough to wait tat day..
ok..
keep in touch..

Vic's life said...

mun mun sorry tat wen u need some1 de most i'm not by ur side...hope u're getting beta now~miss u gal^^

jesslyne said...

is ok miyu..
as things pass..
i wil get better..
don u remember im scorpion..
scorpion is tough de ma..

Vic's life said...

lol mun mun is tough~but wen u need me de most or u wanna find some1 to talk with I'll be there for u
my fon is A L W A Y S on..
So there anything happen sms me or gib me a call

jesslyne said...

thanks of the phone switch on 4me..
if anything happened..
n i need sum1 to talk wt..
sure i will go ahead look 4 u..