Tuesday, August 25, 2009

she bring back ppl again !!!

today i wasnt in good condition..
my lenses seem bring alot of prob to me recently..
whenever i wear it, after a ouple of hours, i wont feel comfortable wt it anymore..
i think i couldnt wear anymore lenses le..
today more worst which my tears keep on blinking..
even now im home without it..
i feel so pain when i blink my eyes..
hemm..
after everything settle in the restaurant
i asked philippe to go back earlier..
as onli the back area left over n joe with carmelita were thr..
so around 11 plus i went home le..
reach home, i saw some1 in the room..
she bring another gal home again..
this gal was the one she brought back last fri..
they went out then drunk drunk de went home..
recently whenever she bring home gal, will not inform me le..
== think i sei de ar??
or im invisible??
she reli make speechless now..
so angry lei..plus now my eyes lik tat..
reli bad luck man..
btw, today got 4 frenz bday
-yvonne foo
-cho chee seng
-alfie
-alex yee
wish they have a great day

No comments: