Friday, August 28, 2009

27th august

today again i veli veli damn angry..
tilll i feel lik throw everything out everywhere..
this morning i came onli me n sha were in the restaurant..
as usual joseph was nvr on time..
zack was late..
anyway, lunch wasnt bz, tat si joseph may irritated him tat i was oso veli feel in the kitchen..
he caught me to do this n tat..
n he wasnt doing any..==
veli irritating sia !!!!!
somemore nowadays he lik to push me or slap my shoulder or watever la..
man, i don lik it lo..
but he still keep on doing it..
kelly did ask me to scold him if he did it again..
talking to this kind of human is jz wasting my time..
is not ta i wan to be calculative, but shah isnt being fair enuff..
as this dinner, joseph was going home earlier..
left every1 at the back..
if he is going back early, tats no reason i cant go back as well..
he is runner wt carmelita, is going back..
after i settled everything on floor, i nd to go in to help carmelita as well..
wat the hell its this..
plus i nd to prepare the catering item for tomolo..
he din even let me to prepare when the gst wasnt alot..
n most of the things was settle..
im reli angry, n don feel tats fair enuff for me..
he is the captain getting more paid then me..
n wat the hell i nd to do n work more then him..
is tat being fair enuf..
later on, i found tat im going for the catering tomolo wt joseph as well..
it add on my anger somemore..
i nd to be in the restaurant by 1030am..
is jz 30 min earlier then usual..
but wasnt the main item, the thing is..
i susposed to work at 6pm on fri, i nd to come early in the morning,i don mind le..
somemore joseph was the one who should come at 3pm oso come on morning...
but he get to go home b4 10pm n i nd to stay n prepare everything n settle the back area for him as well..
plus im onli the waitress he is the captain..
is tat fair enuff for me..
unleast tomolo after catering back i was the onli one could go back, no dinner work for me..
but i don think i still will hapi about it..
im getting more stress n stress nowadays..
mayb i should plan go wt my frenz to genting to release my stress..
n wt veli frank word to tell philippe about it..
somemore im thinking of resigning..
i don think i could stand until the end of the year..
but 1st of all.. nd to do some research of some infomation..
i was so angry, when finish tat time, i was the onli one who going back by transport..
zack as usual take a ride wt sha..
kelvin bakc wt chef..
im sure suraj will take a ride as well..
so im the one onli going back by transport plus nd to wake up earlier..
everything me..walau..

No comments: