Wednesday, August 19, 2009

18th aug 2009

today donnoe y i veli bad mood..
working split shift, handling a tbl of 6 in wine cellar..
but donnoe wat am i doing..
around 230 all gst gone..
shah ask us to rest..
i went to buy my grocery at amway..
reach company around, 430 ba..
i took some snack then get a nap..
aound 6pm i woke up n blur blur do my things..
shah told me to cut the menu at upstair..
again is me, i realise kelvin was sleeping when i reach..
found out the dirty napkin wasnt count, butter wasnt arranged,napkin wasnt fold
one words, lik joe, things wasnt done n sleep..
i reli bad mood..
wat should i said?
i suggest, i tell, i try...
no1 follow, everything expect me to do..
im tired being by myself fighting, moving..
then, joe n zack back ealier then follow by me..
at the way chat wt geo,
he oso not in good mood today..
many prob in bar..
reli feel lik going back msia..
but wat could i do after back??
when almost reach home, the uncle sat behind me..
his hand was on the handler which touched my shoulder..
when i down from the bis, he follow me as well..
waiting at the traffic , he talk with me..
ask whether im from sg or china..
wat a quest he asked..a shy of him..
i don wana b rude, so i said im not local..
tats all..
then he keep on asking am i staying here,
i jz tell him, im not in good mood, i don feel lik talking..
he keep asking whether can be fren..
walao, uncle pliss la..
mirror urself b4 talk to me..
wat age are u man, somemore tat quality wan to talk wt me..
sei far far la..
i din ans him anymore..
i jz cross my road..
so irritating person he is..

1 comment:

Dar said...

dun worry everything will be fine. Ok sometimes u have to fight for your right. Anyway, that uncle is stalker is it? lolx...No shame.