Tuesday, March 31, 2009

without words

i think of many things today..
alot n many different things..
so tired n moody now..
kind of weird after tat i cant descride how i feel in words...
but all over is not a wonderful, great feel of it..
i start to hate myself..
think back wat i hv did n done..so irritated myself..
i could feel a num of ppl dislike my appear..
is due to my disability at work n being a human..
i bcome more n more useless..
done sumthing i shouldnt hv make it..
if time could turn back, i wish i could change it...
being a human is such tiring..
i try to enjoy the life but it seem hard for me now..
i try to be angel n nice to every1 but i couldnt do so anymore..
thats no more pure sincere on it anymore..
i did it as its my job n beinng ask to..
no more extra mile going on..


i wish i could see him..
i wish i could let him noe tat im still here..
i wish i could get a hug from him..
i wish i could return to the past..
i wish to be protected by u as usual..
i wish i could hear ur voice..
i wish i can cry..
i wish i noe wat is missing on mine..
i wish i noe wat to do..

No comments: