Saturday, January 5, 2008

should i stay or leave ??

im thinking of going spore..
jz thinking..
but i reli wish to go..
going there work, stay, eat, play, n everything wt my fren there..
mainly cause the double paid..
job is there waiting me to interview..
but im wil use alot of money for the 1st month..
but all wil back to me in a month..
many things to consider of..
still hvn discuss wt parent..
scare it, especially talking wt my mum..
i believe she mostly wont agree..
but i wan earn more 4 my studies..
i wan more gurantee on my studies..
i donwan later nd to bear on family anymore..
thats y i wan earn as muc as i can now..
summore i wish to leave this place..
my life now is a normal life..
i wana go some where else..
somewhere far from ipoh n kl..
if can, i wan leave this country..
so many things i wana avoid..
ppl the most..so fan la..
some i wana tell them, but scare donnoe hw to tell..
cz being my fren..being so good to me..
but i noe wat they wan..i cant make it truth..
so i wan leave..move to a place..
a new place n new life for the new year..
ppl tell me..
should i stay or leave???


:*: btw i meet a old primary fren back..
:*: he is now at ireland,change alot..
:*: missing him alot n hope to see him soon..
:*: as he wil back on june..^^
:*: im waiting june n july..

No comments: