Thursday, January 17, 2008

best fren's bday..

is my best fren's bday on 16th jan
she is the longest best fren i meet..
we noe each since primary..
n i went to kampar to celebrate her bday wt her..
i went thr wt my god bro..
we start the journey 6.10pm arrived around 6.48pm
we went to her apartment..
chat n chat awhile then went out for dinner..
after dinner..
my god bro n her bf went to buy a small lil cake for her..
n i take her away to sum place else..
b4 tat i met my old classmate..
after they get the cake..
we hide it..
n we went to funfair..
at there we take out the cake..
haha..
so sweet of it..
she so susprised of it..
she hv a bite of it..
then we went back to her apartment..
on the way, sum1 called n go yumcha..
so we chat n chat..
n is time going back ipoh..
don feel wana go..miss her alot..
but im reli hapi on that day..
on the way back..
the 1st time hv a long conversation wt my ah gor..
he's such a nice guy..

i saw many ppl..
im so hapi
im miss them alot cz long time din meet up..
im more hapi on tat day then the day i hv my bday..
im so silly..
haha..
but reli hapi le..
is not easy to descride this feeling..
hapi n hapi n hapi n reli hapi..
haha ^^

No comments: