Saturday, January 5, 2008

the jan of me

jan is the 1st month of the year..
n in the 1st month of the year..
i started wit sitting in front of the pc n do countdown wt frenz..
the 1st time lik tat pass my new year..=="
the next day got bbq at home..
damn tired preparing everything..
n wat i get was..
bbq at night n sensitive hands..
my hands veli sensitive wt water..
cant touch water in long time..
n the whole day i wash n cut things tat are wet..
now nd to apply lotion alot n take mayb a week to get back..
then i was planned to start study this month
but things doesnt goes as planned..
many things happened on dec..
nearly take my life but im tough, stil living here..lol
dec is the terrible month bside of april on 2007..
my studies is going to delay..
heard it many times tat i delay my studies??
me too..said it many times..
n this time wil delay to july of 2008
don ask me y..tired answering it..
i believe i hv answered it more then hundred times..
so now wil look for part time job..
hemm..
cant believe i passed dec n still living here..
i should hv die of headache cz everything bomb..
bomb in sudden..
luckily i get to escape from the bomb..haha
in jan..im still quite blur n blur..
standing at the middle of road..
everything still abit cloudy..
abit scare of each step i take..
scare will fall into the drain n no1 see me thr..
haha..hope i can get away from the drain if i reli fall in..

No comments: