Wednesday, February 22, 2012

21st feb

Its a lazy day to me..
I woke up abit later then usual..
Wt a lazy mood i went out earlier to buy my contact lense..
at first susposed to meet elbert for lunch, but feel moody..
Plus got to but my lenses..
Everything like normal, lazy evening til i go for my break..
i saw SamChin was sitting at canteen for dinner..
i pretended din see him..i was sitting at another tbl alone..
When i almost done, i saw ah haun walking out of the canteen..
Hv no idea y, i feel the pain inside..this long time din feel lik tat.
i saw him again at locker, pretended nth..i act act wana pinch him..
he seem veli scace of me..
At the restaurant, SamChin act lik usual when he nd help someone..
Middle of dinner operation, shirlina asked me for computer password..
its SamChin tat needed it aft trying to figure the password for half an hour..
Then end of the day, went home..
In the mrt, thrs three nice guys giving the seat once i enter the mrt..
They could see how tiring my day.
felt abit paiseh, but tats sweet..

No comments: