Saturday, April 10, 2010

tats all,,

i reli veli tired..tired with everything..
especially the ppl i work with..
im not sure whether my desicion is correct but at this moment..
i reli don wan to see the face of all the irritating ppl..
i have been thinking veli long time..
but this time i reli have make a move on it..
i have jz finished type my resignation letter..
leaving mandarin doesnt make me wonder 2nd tot other then Rosley and cheryl.
i onli will feel soli to both of them.
cheryl have done so muc for me..
get me promoted jz with my working experince in mandarin for 5months.
rosley is so confident and appreciate the things i have done..
however only both of them know how hard i have done wasnt strong enuff for me to stay..
compare to their stress, mine of cz will not as heavy as their..
however i reli couldnt take it any more..
or mayb should i say..
i doesnt do my job well..
i couldnt hand my task on time or unsuccessfully do it..
but i rlei regret i learn alot from this place..
i learn to b more independance..
no1 you can reli count on..
no1 you can reli trust on..
ppl will not appreciate the things have done..
anyway, i think i reli need a break..
reli tired with the life i have now..
nth reli different then wat i had when i was with absinthe..

No comments: