Tuesday, February 3, 2009

my future..

two days ago i went n visit ah ming sifu..
he help ppl predict future..
i visit him last year..
b4 this i heard about him but nvr visit..
i wnet wt my mum..
this time..he said sumthing about me..
haha..i donnoe wat to say..
i don hv to said anything..
he noe wat happened tome, wat im thinking..
over all he said everything is fine for me in this coming yera..
i hv "tou far wan"..
i donnoe is good or not..
hemm..my health jz a small matter..
can improve slowly..
financial i ok de..not prob..
work ok de..seem now many ppl lost job..
i still got a job n get bonus..
the biggest prob is tat myself..
im not hapi..or should say im bored..
i donnoe wat to do..
im confuse wit wat i wan..
when im home i wana go out..
when im outside i wan go home..
when i meet sum1. he may the one..
but i will wonder alot..
the fell still not tat..
all do descride me..
hre's rite..
im bored..
i git everything..
good boss, good manager, nice frenz, nice landlady..
but i still not as hapi i wana..
hemm..

No comments: