Wednesday, February 4, 2009

my ex

yesterday, i went out wit my sis..
1stly we went to parade..
i saw cho chee seng..
after bought wat we nd..
then we rushed to jusco..
i went to the new opening k box over thr wheere located at the end of jusco at 2nd floor nxt to food n tea..
i accidentally saw JJ inside..
everytime i cross by thr i feel scare..
i scare i will see JJ or he saw me..
if can i try to avoid cross by thr..
JJ, he changed le..
i believe he's no more the bar in charge person..
he may b the restaurant manager now..
the way he dress oledi different..
hemm..
cz k box hving a bz time..
they ask me to go back later..n do the booking
so i went to mcd as my sis hungry le..
during walk by, die die i oso din look into the restaurant..
when go in, i cant reli concentrate..
JJ's de memories, how i treat him..all out..
feel so soli to him..anyway hope everything all rite to him..
after tat..when reach home on9 at nite..
kok leong chat wt me..
everytime he look for me, i feel uncomfortable..
kind lik he is asking some favour again..
but this time he din..
when chat wt him..feel he kind of irritating..
he jz lik normal chat, asking how's my life..
but at last he ask for my num..
i din gv...pretend dc then away..
hemm..

No comments: