Friday, July 4, 2008

bz bz n tired tired

recently work at restaurant was so bz..
sumtime even not enuff staff to help up..
not even tat..sumtime i got to work those who is no experince or noe not muc..
so at the end i got to do alot of things as time doesnt allow me to teah hw to do it for me..
hemm..even manager noe tat im doing my job well..
but is veli tired working lik tat..
n as now they try to cut cost so they din take any part timer..
if got oso seldom lik last time..
sumtime during work i don feel lik im walking or run..
is lik im flying..there's no time to hv slow walk..
u got think of wat u going in wt n coming out wt..
don waste time..things mz b done fast..brain keep on turning n turning..
summore working in the morning onli me..
ivan n ivoen is working at evening..
then elbert n geofeery work at midnite..
so tired till i got no energy to stay n write my blog at company..
hemm..but i think got one thing good..
as an aunty told me i lost some weight le..
i think is due to the hard work i cross..hahaha..

No comments: