Friday, December 21, 2007

white christmas

i love christmas alot..
i jz love it even im not a christian..
i love the environment, the feeling, jz everything..
christmas is the most important date after my birthday..
christmas is jz so sweet, loving, n warm..
even there is no snow in m'sia..
i stil enjoy celebrating it..
on christmas eve, mostly ppl wil gather a home n hv their dinner together..
so warm tat feeling..
or mayb sum wil gather wit their frenz n do the count down..
the feeling being wt frenz jz cant descride lik tat le..
hw to tell christmas is tat important in my life le??
christmas gv me hope n dream..
away from the reality world for a moment..
forgeting everything i nd to bear on..
^^ the most happiest christmas for all this 20 years been..
last year christmas was the most happinest..
the 1st time i went out count down wt frenz..
playing n dancing in the crowd wit many ppl..
its so fun n harmony..
btw i do get secure when christmas come..
cz i believe santa noe wat i hv did for all this year..
n he noe wat to do to me..
even i noe he wont appear or is not real..
but he is lik a grandpa telling me everything is fine gal..
he make me miss my grandparent alot..
santa gv me a fairy tales dream..
he is a kind n gentle man..
i hv a fren say im lik a child..
do i reli lik a child??
hwever wats wrong being a child wt hope n happiness le..
nth de ma..
so once a while act lik a small naive child waiting santa n her christmas tree..
isnt it so sweet n wonderful..
hope i can see white christmas..
^^

No comments: