Tuesday, December 11, 2007

2007

since wat happened on 2nd of dec..
i din wrote any blog til the last one "tears"
cz i donnoe hw to write it out..
everything is veli complicated , hard to descride..
one by one its come..nvr break..
hvn settled any yet..
the incident on 2nd of dec,
pulling me down to hell..thing hvn cover up yet..
time needed to cover it..but hw long it will..
no1 could tell me even myself cant get the answer..
prob r throwing to me one by one..
veli annoying..tats wat a growing human should face..
then could i avoid it n later onli pass to me..
christmas is coming..
i lov christmas cz its so warm..
but this year is kind of change le..
everything is changing..
4 all this while i hv been say lucky on doing everything..
i hv luck tats wat i believe..
i get a good job the 1st time i worked..
i get a good surrounding..
im hapi wt my life..
i can get a good result 4 the level of brain n wat i done..
but by time goes on..luck oso goes sumwhere else..
there r no more by my side..
everything looks lik getting difficult..
even i hv done all tat i could but..
wat happening isnt as wat i wish..
i din hang the hope up to the sky but..
it cont gving me dissapointment..
deducting my confident..my hope on this world..
wat i hv been keep as a trust 4 my life..
everything i nd to change..
everything is so cloudy in front of me..
family is hving prob..
study is hving prob..
relation is hving prob..
myself is hving a prob..
every1 is wishing im following their instruction..
i missed a lot of things..i wana gain back..
but it seem lik no choice for me..
everything is delaying n delaying..
from genting til now..everything !!
i wish i could delete it..
erase 2007 n restart it again..
could i hv this wish from santa ??

1 comment:

天罚 said...

just follow waht u think ,,,,when u dicided to choose which path,, dont look back just follow it.. u will find the right path. i wan the old saw mun back,,,, the cheerful and caring