Friday, March 11, 2011

1st day back ipoh-10th march 2011

this morning just reach ipoh..
did nth much then had a breakfast then went home take a nap n cont my lunch outside n sleep again later on..
at night went out with siew lon, as both of us too silly nth to do..
so we went out yum cha..
reached home plan to cont finish my drama..
have no idea with my itchy hands n fingers..
oledi in my mind not to post any update in facebook..
but keep on n on updating myself..
haiz..
the end still post some status hints how miss i am to him..
nvr la..the worst things i did was i view chee hong profile again..
=.=" donnoe why the hand will type his name on the search column..
donnoe reli wat make me view his profile the second time..
i noe everytime i view it, i sure feel uncomfortable n sad..
n i will start think alot of nonsense..
this reli cross my mind..
if tat time i manage to get into UUM..
we manage to meet up again thr..
how would everything be??
will he scare n come over to confront me??
how will he react when see me??
will he spread rumors?
if one day he saw me, wat his respond??
will he still rmb me??
its pretty sad with all this wonders in mind..
its reli silly still thinking of him "chin yan'
but i cant stop it..
like the rest of them, i cant stop recalled back all the past we spent..
the worst i still wonder if we din end wat will tat b??
ah mun ah mun, wake up la!!!!!

No comments: