Saturday, January 15, 2011

love movie

i got myself a movie aft waiting so long...
the prob was, i din manage to force myself to watch this movie
and i jz wan to watch alone..
luckily, this movie is still on show in cinema..
aft went out wt bert n G today.
i reached home early as they cxl movie today aft dinner..
i make myself to go for it..
and i enjoy it..
the story was bout 2 person meet n wanted to hv physically but not emotionally connection..
as both hv their own reasons..
however, the end they found, they had fall in love which each..
trying to solve the previous reasons to get back together..
n wats the most important for me not the story line or wat..
but the end, it teach me..
wats mean to b, it will..not matter how hard, how may time hv try..
it will come to us, when the time come..
and guess wat??
sometime even the best definition couldn't b understand then we experience our self.
jz go ahead, knock the doors, fall down, jump the rivers, n thr's the candle to light up the life..
i hv no idea, but jz feel wanted to express myself n everything is jz running around my brain to buzz out..
hope that one day, i will grad some1..
sorry rephrase, some1 grad me and said, u r mine..
n surprisingly, i'm willing..hahaha

1 comment:

vIC @ aRieS said...

http://hissweetheart.blogspot.com ...Vic