Sunday, July 19, 2009

18th july

yesterday was sat,..
pilippe asked us to come at 4pm..
i knew he wan a meeting to let every1 discuss wat happening in the restaurant..
even i did speak out some,but i did get some shoot back indirectly..
even i don feel great but i noe tats my fault couldnt denied..
i din gv my effort to do my best..
however tats onli knowledge, i could improve it,but when go to work..
i believe i could work better n more responsible then them..
the whole dinner i wasnt enjoying myself working..
after work, i went out wt micheal n some of his frens to oscars..
i do oso ask geo to join me..
me n micheal share the burger since in big portion, then we did soem snack platter..
eddie , john n kok soon worked midnite again..
this time, iz do saw me in oscars,
after geo off duty, he went to mcd to take supper instead of joining me n micheal..
we chat alot, at the end, we talked about him n irene as well his carrer..
he kind of feel sad n guilty of wat he did to irene,
wat a nice man he is..
later on elbert told me geo was waiting me at smoking area..
then i told micheal i nd to join my fren, n they oso nd to leave soon..
me n micheal share the bill, ni went to find geo..
elbert was veli bz bz, so he din get a chance to chat wt us..
he gv us some penang food tat he bought back during his leave in penang..
the whole nite me n geo gossip about oscars n sometime about myself..
i was noted, oliver interested in eddie, i din feel sad nor angry..
jz a bit shock then ok le..
im not clear whether i still love him, but i don mind he got a good relation wt other gal since i doenst match him..
geo told me how eddie nowadays act lik..
a sentence came out from him
"how come u fall in love to this kind of man"
haha..i oso don noe le..jz love him..the points i gave him,
days by days become more less, but i still care wat happened to him..
still afraid to see him..
around 630 am, we left oscars n wait elbert at mcd near cityhall mrt..
on the way i saw the man i wanted to see so long time ago..
he is Chef King Wei,at last saw him..
couldnt descride hows the feeling then hapi..
took his num to keep contact..
i even get a hug to him..haha..
he is the chef tat most sayang sayang me in oscars..
even though many ppl doesnt lik him..
n i realise the way he treat ppl oso no nice but not to me..
crazy miss him n long time din greet him " good morning, king wei"
haha..
chat n chat wat recently happened in oscars..
mostly about oscars, ourselves..
went home around 9am
straight went to sleep when reach home..so tired !!!

No comments: