Sunday, June 29, 2008

27th june 2008

this day was friday..
it was a bz day at work..
cz recently we don hv enuff staff workng due to the arrangement of staff..
after a hard work at the morning..
i hv my training at the evening for the run..
hwever bcz the coach isnt feeling well so its been cancel..
so i went n join elbert n ivan for lunch..
we went to a hk style restaurant near by marina square..
ivan treat us tat day..
after tat ebert went to find his gf..
so me n ivan went for a walk near by fullerton..
we jz walk around n chat chat..
at the end we end up siting at the bridge thr n talk alot of things..
there's one moment feel so sad tat nearly cry out..
ivan reli different then many ppl..
so glad tat i noe him..
he told alot of things..hw to see things differently..
he oso tell his experinces..
he said he admire me sumtime bcz of me character..
we talk til the day turn dark..
then he decided to go back..
after hv a long talk wt him..feel muc better..
even our age so muc different but i reli can talk muc things wt him..
but i wont hv this kind of days muc more as he wil be leaving soon..
he's going back to msia soon..
even he hvn back yet but once this is mention it reli upsad me n sumtime may drop so tears..
he gv me alot of advises, a good senior to me..reli reli wil miss him in the future..

No comments: