Wednesday, November 21, 2007

avoiding ma??

is been 20days..
but y this happened..
u seem lik avoiding me..
wat did i do??
could u tell me??
or i think too muc..lik wat u tell me alwiz..
wats happening..
can u tell me ma??
is it tat u too bz??
or u bored of it..
could u tell me??
don keep silent..i don noe wat u r thinking bout??
don let me keep on guessing here..
don treat me lik tat ok?
is hurt..
i hope u r not lik the penang guy or even b the 2nd monitor..
don ever b lik them..
pliss..
im still waiting u here..
tell me wat u wan..
wat happened there??
im ready to listen it..but when is the time u going to tell me??
ppl around me ask me to go to u 4 the answer
n not keep waiting here..
im pretty scare of ur answer but i wish i could noe it..
confuse n confuse..argh!!!
hope u r not gving me tat kind of answer..
hmm..

No comments: